Loan Operations Associate will support the creation, completion, and closing of loan documentation and the boarding of such loans into the banking main frame.
· Prepare commercial and consumer loan documents.
· Boarding of consumer and commercial loans into the banking main frame.
· Order title work, appraisals, and flood certifications, certificates of good standing, lien searches, and OFAC searches.
· Upload new loans and perform updates to renewed loans.
· Prepare documentation preparations sheet and checklist for each lender on upcoming renewals.
· Process payments, transfer, and quote payoffs.
· Assist lenders and customers in person or via telephone
· Other duties as assigned.
The above job description is generalized and does not include other aspects of the job that occur on a daily basis. As such, ideal candidate will be open to change and must be able to tackle obstacles in a calm and timely fashion. Ideal candidate will be organized, detailed oriented and work well with other employees over the phone and in person, as well as be a team player.
· 2 – 3 years loan documentation experience with a focus on commercial and consumer loans
· Excellent communication skills and exceptional customer service skills.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Experience with LaserPro a plus