Our FDIC-insured Savings Accounts are variable-rate interest-bearing accounts. Please select a product below for more information.
Statement Savings Account
- Minimum Daily Balance requirement of only $100 to avoid a $1.00 service fee per statement cycle1
- Interest is compounded quarterly and paid quarterly
- Statements conveniently combined with your monthly checking statement OR sent quarterly
- Transfer fund as needed to your checking account with Telebank or FREE online banking
1$1.00 maintenance fee will be imposed every quarter if the daily balance falls below $100.00 any day of the quarter.
We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. Interest will be compounded Quarterly and paid to your account Quarterly.
Transfers from a Statement Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfer are limited to six per month with no transfers by check, draft, debit card or similar order to third parties. An excessive transaction fee of $10.00 will be charged for each transaction in excess of the mentioned limitations.
Passbook Savings Account
- You receive a personalized passbook where all of your transactions are recorded at the time of deposit or withdrawal
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly
- Minimum Daily Balance requirement of only $100 to avoid a $1.00 service fee per statement cycle
Junior Savers Club Account™
The Junior Savers Account is a Passbook Savings Account designed to teach children and young adults ages 18 years and younger the rewards of saving. The benefits of a Junior Savers Club Account are:
- No service fees
- Junior Savers are eligible for a number of other fun benefits
Learn more about our Junior Savers Account
Junior Savers Club Account is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded quarterly and credited to your account quarterly.
Transaction limitations; You may not make any transfers from this account to another account of yours or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer or similar order to third parties
Heritage Money Market Account
Our Heritage Money Market Account combines liquidity and convenience in a tiered variable-rate, interest-bearing account with limited check-writing privileges.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum Daily Balance of only $5,000.00 to avoid a $15.00 monthly service fee
- Unlimited deposits and up to six preauthorized debits at no charge
- Unlimited withdrawals when made in person or by ATM, mail or messenger at the bank
- FREE Online Banking and Telebank
An interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded and credited to your account monthly.
Transfers from a Heritage Money Market account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfer are limited to six per month. Unlimited in-person withdrawals are allowed on this account. An excessive transaction fee of $10.00 will be charged for each transaction in excess of the previously mentioned limitations.