Floating Teller – Full-time
Provides friendly, accurate, and efficient customer service. Processes a variety of routine financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments. Maintains appropriate level of cash on hand. Prepares daily paperwork according to branch procedures. Responsible for managing and balancing cash drawer. Will allow optimum staffing levels by traveling to various branches as needed.
- Promote and maintain positive relations with all customers and co-workers.
- Project a positive image of the bank through a neat appearance and professional manner.
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers and/or bank personnel by:
- Accept commercial and consumer deposits, verify cash and endorsements, and process transactions in the computer.
- Identify customers vs. non-customers and follow the check cashing policies.
- Provide additional customer services including cashiers checks, money orders, traveler’s cheques, savings bonds, license stickers, stamps, etc.
- Balance cash drawer daily and follow teller difference policy.
- Comply with all department, bank, and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating workflow.
- Recognize potential cross-sell opportunities and direct customers to appropriate bank personnel.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of department and bank objectives and goals.
- May be responsible for bank opening/closing.
- May assist with training new employees and answering co-workers questions.
- All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Teller experience required
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift at least 20 lbs
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Pleasant demeanor
- Must have open availability to work: Monday – Friday 7am-6pm and 8am-2pm on Saturdays;
- Travel between branches is required; some travel between banks may be necessary.
Full-time employees are eligible for vacation & sick time and may participate in our comprehensive benefits package.
Hinsdale Bank & Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
For more information visit us online at: http://www.hinsdalebank.com/about/mission.html
To apply for this position please email your resume to:
25 East First Street, Hinsdale, IL 60521